Friday, April 3, 2009

:: 6th Posting :: Do I Like Blogging??? ::


Age: almost 21 year old
Tutorial Group: 3
Lecturer: Associate Professor Madya Datin Dr Norizan Abdul Razak

Refer to the post date 1st April 2009 for the question:-

1. Yes, I do enjoy blogging. Because when I blogging, it help me in sharpen my writing skill and my way of expressing my thought into words and share it with others. It also helps me in sharing sweet and bitter moments of y like with other blogger.

2. From my experience, the benefit of blogging are it help me in expressing my thought into words, enhance my critical thinking and the use of language especially English while blogging in term of grammatical aspect. However, sometimes it hard to express everything in the blog because I can't find the right word to convert it to other blogger.

3. No, because I can just follow the instruction given and discover all function of the blog by myself.

4. Yes, it's about my favourite songs lyric and my favourite manga writer in my personal blog.

5. Advantages of blogging:-
i. Learn to express my thought into words
ii. Enhance in my way of critical thinking while writing
iii. Help me in discover new thing about the use of internet
iv. Share sweet and bitter moments with others

6. Disadvantages of blogging:-
i. Other blogger would know about the writer experiences
ii. In term of copyright
iii. The writer having a difficulties in term of how to spill their thought into words

7. Yes, because I began to love blogging and it's like a part of my life nowadays in sharing my experiences with other blogger. I also have my personal blog and it's active.

8. Yes, it is.

9. Yes, because it will help them to know better about the use of internet and in improving their writing skill and also help them in finding the right information about something at the right place.

10. Yes, I would because it's fun to share my experience with others.

11. Yes, I can.

1 comment:

  1. At last I managed to get to your site. So far so good and you have completed all postings. Congrates!

    ReplyDelete